Pain and swelling due to hernia, cyst in the ovary. Need pain medication

Hi I am 29 and I discovered I had an Hernia about 3 years ago and it s been getting worse and bigger and causing me so much pain where its affecting my day to day life and activities . I can t even stretch properly and my love life is a no go at the moment as the pain is so bad. I have joined the gym but can not go at the moment as the pressure is too bad and painful. In January I also discovered I have a cyst on my ovary as well so my insides just feel like there going to explode, it s got that bad its depressing me but I need to know why its causing me so much pain every day. Please Help.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012