Pain and stinging in clitoris. Worried

Hi, I have a question about a problem down there. I m having alot of pain and stinging in that area; every time I touch the skin above my urethra/below my clitoris there is a terrible sharp, stinging pain. It feels raw and almost like I m touching nerves. The night before I was half asleep and scratched a small itch there pretty hard, so I m wondering if I just broke the skin and if it ll heal on its own, or should I be worried it s something bigger? Please help, I m really not sure what to do or think! Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
There are greast chances that you may have injured your clitoris.
This is a sensitive part of body where even slightest swelling or irritation feels much more then usual.
You should take mild anti inflammatory medicine.
Do not touch it frequently that will increase the swelling.