Pain and stiffness in neck, cracking and popping, headaches, tiredness. What can I do?

pain and stiffness in back of neck base of skull had for over a year now feels like twisting bubblewrap at times rice crispies cracking, popping grating sensation and feeling of displacement and heavyness in neck and head sight seems to be deteriating , bright light give me headaches feeling totally out of sorts and malaised tired, irritable all the time and finding hard to concentrate on things not sleeping properly , waking up every few hours with neck pain and grating sensation in neck headaches and neckpain during the day feeling unwell , tired and cant be bothered with people Pain over right side of head when bending down
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013