Pain and spasms in right quadrant. History of Cystitis and IBS. All tests normal. Suggestions?

I have had off and on pain in my right quadrant for the last two months.. I had blood work, gallbladder, liver, kidney and pancreas ultra sound, HIDA scan and even a vaginal ultra sound on my right ovary--all tests came back normal. I have Interstitial cystitis and Irritable bowel syndrome, can my pain be related to either of these conditions? It feels more like spasms under my right rib cage. I do not vomit but feel queasy from time to time.
I am currently managing the pain on a high fiber diet and heat.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013