Pain and soreness, not able to walk. History of grade 2 open fracture of ankle. Taking Motrin

I had a grade 2 open fracture of my right ankle when I was 12 years old. I have been a bigger guy my entire life from 250 when i was 15 to now 325 6ft 3 and im 23. The problem is I keep getting pulsating pains at times, and also I think my achilies took some damage because after long walks, or hunting in the woods it becomes very sore, and painful to the extent of not being able to really walk. What should i do when going to the doctors. I already take motrin 800mgs daily because of the pain.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012