Pain and soreness in the breast. Feeling a small lump. Should I be worried?

For about a week and a half my breasts have been really sore sometimes to touch and sometimes sharp stinging pain. I thought at first it was because I was ovulating But its continued. My period is still a week away so I know thats not it either. Also yesterday and today I have had a sharp stinging pain in my right breast. I tried to feel for a lump and i felt what seemed like a small one. It has gotten so bad that i try not to wear a bra as much as possible. Im only 19 but i have already had some precancerous cells come up just a few months ago so this automatically scares me. What could be going on?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012