Pain and soreness in shoulder, back and hips. Treated for arthritic shoulder with cortisone injections. Help?

Symtoms: Painful major joints: Hi, I am male and 76 and have been on travel from California with my wife for the past 4 weeks, 2weeks in NewZealand, and we then came to Australia ( Cairns) . We recently had a four day cruise to the Great Barrier reef. Tomorrow we plan to go to Papua NG for 4 days. Befrore we left we had the usual injections etc for travelling abroad. Soon after we arrived in NZ I noticed more pain than usual in my shoulders, back and hips. ( I was treated for an arthritic right shoulder condition with cortisone injections immediately before I left, 2 injections and both unsuccessful, so I am used to a little pain here. But the current pain is considerably worse with no pain killers. Also I have other pain and soreness in my back, hips, neck/head, and left shoulder. I take 1 naproce/day,a nd 2 tylenol for the pain which helps somewhat. The symtoms are much worse in the morning until the pills work . Can you suggest anything ?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013