Pain and size difference in testicles. Will this cause infertility?

Hi Doctor I am a 25 yrs old male.My right testicle becomes larger than my left testicle and there was a slight pain on it one year that time i had consulted a doctor and he prescribed some tablets..after taking that tablets my right testicle becomes normal in size...but now my right testicle becomes very very small...some times i feel pain also...could you please tell me doctor what is this symptom? and how can i get my testicle in normal size?please tell me doctor can i marry a girl and become a father?....kindly reply ...please...:(
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012