Pain and redness in vaginal opening. Used Clotrimazole. What should I do?

i had a pain and redness in my opening of my vagina and most painful in my clitoris before since then every time i had a period for over a year then its getting severe and worse bcoz i see now the changes of the skin of my labia minora especially on my clitoris became skin like white bald skin going to the opening of my vagina..even if i have no period i still have pain now for over 1year and half now.....i went to obygyn that prescribe me some suppository medicine to put inside ...i have finished in 6weeks all suppository medisin and cream and tablet(cotrimazole vaginal tablet, neo-penotran suppository,gynomax suppository,Dactacort cream,doxycline steroid ,ovestin cream) but all works nothing.....what shoud i do???? i did everything.....
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012