Pain and redness in breast, knotty. Done mammogram and ultrasound

I am experiencing pain and redness on my left breast . I had this since October 2012. The area that felt knotty is red but my is not all the way to armpit. This reduce but doesn t go way complete. The mammogram and ultrasound found nothing. I took antibiotics twice and it didin t help. Did biopsy and they side it is normal nothing wrong. But the pain, tender, and reddens still there. Surgeon said it is just inflammation that just happen some time it goes way. But mine has not gone way so he said i might have to remove some tissue in the breast but that doesn t mean it will not come back again. I don t know what I should do.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013