Pain and pressure in upper eyelid while reading or looking at one direction. History of lighting a matchstick for prayers. Advice

Hi, About 20 days back, I had lit a matchstick to light a dhoop (it is an incense stick used for pooja ) when I was doing my prayers . I felt a bit of pain in my left upper eyelid . I suspect that the black fumes and carbondioxide particles emmitting from the incense stick may have entered inside the eyes and hurt it. This is just my guess, I am not sure about it. Sometimes the pain increases and sometimes decreases. Whenever my eyes get strained after reading or looking in one direction or working on computer, upper eyelid feels some pain and some pressure. I have been lighting the incense stick in past also but nothing happened like this. Since a week , my right eyelid also feels a bit of pain and pressure . This feeling of pain and pressure in both eyelids increases when I read or look in one direction or working on computer.That pain and pressure usually goes away after sleeping and resting or closing my eyes. I am really worried . Can you please spare some time and give your precious suggestions as soon as possible? Thanking you in anticipation. REGARDS, PIYU MATHUR ( YYYY@YYYY )
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
first of all no relation of your symptoms with dhoop incident ,2nd let me know your age and get your eyes checked for refractive error you can have pain strain on reading because of that also kindly get it check orwise let me know what happens