Pain and pressure in the ear, fluid discharge. Wisdom teethe coming out. Is that the reason?

Hi so I have a question my wisdom teeth are starting to come in but there still under the gums and this morning I woke up with extremely bad pain/ pressure in my right ear and I could hear but it was /still is muffled the pain has lessened and I ve been chewing gum all day to help but just recently I heard a pop and some clear liquid that felt like water came out should I be alarmed by this? I do have an appointment for the dentist tomorrow should I see my regular physician as well
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013