Pain and pressure in ears, had bronchitis, taken antibiotics. CT scan done. What is happening?

I have been having pain and pressure in my ears and head for months. It started in January about the same time that I developed bronchitis . I have done 2 Z-packs, 2 courses of clinadmyacin, and 1 course of levofloxacin; I generally feel better a few days into the antibiotics , then feel worse about 5 days after completing the course. The pain is much worse in my left ear and some days the pain is almost unbearable. I have headaches most days, as well. I have had CT scans of the sinuses, bloodwork, have seen my family doc, my ENT and my Rheumatologist ...with no resolve. I even had a tooth removed thinking this may be the cause. I cannot tolerate the pain much longer, nor the headaches and dizzy spells that accompany whatever is happening. Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012