Pain and numbness in the shoulder and hands, headaches and neck pain. Are these stress related?

hi please help me... ive been having severe pain & numbness for the past year now. it started in my left side (starts in shoulder down to finger tips & goes very heavy with this pain to the point where i cant move it for afew minutes) its recently moved from my left side , now to the right side!! i now cant stand on my right leg for long as it gives way under me (like the hip joint feels like its popping out) i have continual headaches , & often my neck aches (head feels heavy) i been to see my doctor & shes put it down to stress after the loss of my mum 15months ago. however these attacks (as i call them) are getting worse & stronger. even happening while im driving. i cant say i feel anymore stressed than the next person. i really could do with some extra advise over this matter please
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
use magnetotherapy to reduce pain from a specialist
Acupressure Specialist Dr. A.K.Sangal,M.D (Acu.&Mag.)'s  Response
you are advice to take acupressure and magnetotherapy tretment to get relief , from a specialist in your area. for detail may contact