Pain and numbness in chin and lower lip after root canal. On Clindamycin 150mg, numbness still present. Healing time?

Hello, I had the last appointment for my root canal on number 29 last friday. The next day i developed pain, numbness in my chin and lip lower left side. I went to the Dentist he did not know what was wrong did Xrays did not see anything. The next day which was Tuesday I went to an Endodontist who told me I had an infection below the root canal tooth . He did Xray and also said I was swollen He perscribed me Clindamycin 150mg 3 times a day for 5 days. I started this Tuesday night, today if Friday so I have been taking antibiotic for almost 3 days. Pain is much more tolerable but still very numb and tingly. How long does this last? Will the numbness go away once infection is gone???
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013