Pain and numbness in buttocks, legs. MRI lumbar showed sacralization, posterior annular bulge, thecal sac indentation. Analysis?

Hi I m Marudu 22 yrs old. my lumbar mri reads this : Sacralization of l5 vertebra. posterior annular bulge of l3-l4 intervertebral disc causing anterior thecal sac indentation with mild bilateral neuro foraminal narrowing is seen. Posterior annular bulge with focal postero central protrusion of l4-l5 intervertebral disc causing anterior thecal sac indentation without spinal canal nerve root compromise. Posterior annular bulge of c4-c5 and c5-c6 intervertebral discs. i have pain and numbness in left buttocks and leg. pls guide me. i also had a multiple superior end plate compression fractures of D-12, L-1 and L-2 vertebral bodies.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012