Pain and numbness from the belly button to the back. Have uncontrolled diabetes and gall bladder stones. Weight loss

I am having pain and numbness on my left side from right below the belly button to the middle of my back. I am 51 and an uncontrolled diabetic with gall stones that is affecting my kidneys and liver from what a doctor told me years ago. The numbness and pain I am feeling is like when you wear something that is too tight and then take it off, but I have been dropping weight lately and most of my clothes fit loose so that isn t why.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
losing wt may be is due to uncontrolled diabetes gall stones has nothign to do with ur pain and numbness for your kidneys do a microalbuminuria test . very rarely diabetic can get a proxymal diabetic neuropathy . check your liver function test and an abdominal ultrasound . keep in touch