Pain and lump in lower abdomen. Related to Spigelian hernia?

hi my is dean I live in Australia & need an answer for a medical issue. I've been suffering from a pain in my lower abdomen for about the last twelve months now at first the pain and the lump would only come if I was only bending over kneeling down on the floor doing something active after a few minutes of standing and applying pressure or rubbing it the pain and the lump would settle down. Then just recently it has started to get more pain full when i'm doing things even just standing up or just sitting down sometimes aggravates it. I've just had the last 4 months off work with the first two months being in pain and feeling a lump constantly laying down and applying pressure or rubbing it was the only relief I could get. I've had 4 ultra-sounds and 2 c-t scans and they can't find anything, I've had some people say that they have had the similar pain and lump in the same area and were told they had a spiegeilian hernia and had it fixed. I'm getting frustrated as i've seen plenty of gp's and one general surgeon and he keeps telling me it's just a pinched nerve and just take pain relief, but they don't work I need an answer so I can get it fixed and get back to work
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013