Pain and itchy vagina due to sucking. Left labium larger than right. Any solution to rectify?

hi doc, i made out with my boyfriend thrice in april and may this year and it hurt everytime he licked/sucked my vagina . i think its coz hes been pulling my left labium that it got larger and painful. now i dont let him get down anymore and the pain is gone now just a little itchy sometimes. my labium got smaller however,it still sticks out and is way larger than the right one.i feel horrible coz it feels like i have a small penis and i just wanna get rid of it. can you explain why this happens and is it permanent or is there any solution?what should i do about it? Im 22, virgin and hes my first boyfriend.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012