Pain and itching in vagina remaining after taking OTC medicine for UTI. What could it be?

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 2 years. When we did, I had pain with the intercourse. We did it once more later that day, and since I am on birth control , he came inside me multiple times. I washed myself as to what I would wash. The next day I experienced excruciating pain deep inside my vagina. We tried sexual intercourse once more and it was still hurting so we agreed to no sex until we figure out what is going on. I began getting foggy white discharge and the discharge smelled somewhat bad and soaked my panties up. My anus then started hurting as well. (He tried to insert in there but it hurt as well so we never did it again.) I recently had BV and my gyno gave me a cream to insert, but after using the cream it created yeast infection . She then gave me a pill for the yeast. I don t have any STDs. I scratch the inside of my vagina with Q-tips and it relieves the itching for awhile. It s hard to sit or lay in bed, and sometimes walking for a long period of time will cause the itch to come back and become irritating again. Also I noticed that I am not able to open my vagina completely, the bottom part feels like it has been torn. I went to a urgent care and they told me I could possibly have BV, Yeast and possible UTI . Two nights ago I had a really high fever and I had chills and became very tired. I was able to stop the fever, but the itching continued. I started using OTC medicine for a UTI have seen some improvements but I still feel pain and itching. What could this possibly be?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012