Pain and itching in the anus after bowel movements. No relief after taking cremaffin and antacids

hello sir, I am having bowel movement problems. When I defecate my anal where the stool comes out I have great pain either due to muscle or itching. I have avoided alchohol and smoking completely from the past 4 days but still my pain is not coming down. I am taking anta acid and also cremaffin / paraffin but still not giving me any relief in my pain at the anus .
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Dear Patient,
pain &itching in the anorectal area the usual causes are 1.lack of local hygiene 2.piles, 3.fistula,4.Anorectal inflammation,for which you can use 1.PROCTOSEDYL / ANOVATE ointment for local use + antibiotic for 5 days.For pain you can use diclo+para acetamol tabs.