Pain and hearing loss in right ear, dizziness, blurred vision, insomnia, headaches, stuck in throat after accident. What's wrong ?

I was in a serious car accident on 1.20.13 the air bag emploded and I was unconcious, the car was on fire and a gentlemen pulled me from the wreakage, I was transported to the ER where they performed a Cat Scan on my neck and x-rays on both wrists and gave me a tetnus shot because I was bleeding from different areas. I have ringing, pain and hearing loss in my right ear, dizziness , blurred vision , insomnia , massive headaches that start from the back of my neck and radiate up mainly to the right side of my head, in addition I have a lump in my throat (just below the adams apple). My question is could there be veins that are pressing against the back of my throat making it feel like something is stuck in my throat?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013