Pain and discomfort in the upper leg, constipation. ITB diagnosed. Under pain management after cervical spine surgery. Take hydromorphone and morphine

I have been getting increasing pain and discomfort on my left upper leg...below the hip. My Chiro says ITB. It has been increasing over the last 8 weeks or so. Sometimes intolerable. He took an X Ray and the is a small white circle towards the right side of my lower abdomen in the lower bowel. I have been suffering from some constipation and have been under pain management with an Ortho for a few years after cervical spine surgery. I take hydromorphone for brakthrough and morphine er. You can see on the x ray that bowels and lower intestine is full. With what I m readin online, I am a bit worried.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012