Pain and discharge from vagina after unprotected intercourse. Do I have UTI or vaginal infection?

Hi there. I would like the help of a sexual disease specialist. I am 19 years old and I lost my virginity 5 days ago while on holiday with a guy I had known for a week. He was 27. We had unprotected sex- however the guy did pull out and not ejaculate near me. I felt no pain during the sex nor the day after. However, about 2 days after the sex I started having a lot of smelly discharge (no bleeding) and it stings when i go to the toilet. And now in addition, my vagina has been in a lot of pain- Agony in fact- and I find it hard to move around. I am also very tired all the time and have sort of lost my appetite . I took an Ella One tablet yesterday (as I do not wish to be pregnant) I am mid cycle. I also handed in a urine sample. (Hopefully the doctor will contact me, but the results take a while as it was at a busy sexual health clinic ) I don t know weather these symptoms are normal after losing your virginity (With no protection) but I think I may have a UTI or a vaginal infection. Please help me as I have told nobody about this not even my parents and feel a bit alone and very worried.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012