Pain and difficulty while urination. Is it a UTI? Taking cranberry pills and AZO pain relief pills

I urinated about 4 hours later, the urine was delayed, and felt like it was pushing through a blockage to get out. I assumed it was no big deal, although it hurt more than when this has happened in the past. However, it has hurt when I urinated ever since, especially my first time urinating in the morning. Today I went to the pharmacy and got cranberry pills and AZO urine pain relief pills. But I m concerned it s not just a UTI .
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013