Pain and cyst in ovary. History of laparoscopic, laparotomy surgeries. Remedy?

I am Sabrina Hoque. I did the surgery , And 2nd i did the Laparoscapic ,Third I did the Latarotomy for ovarian cyst.But still I have a pain and cyst also.now what can i do please suggest to me.I am 24 years old and i am also married i have no kids.Please give me your address and how can i will go there. I am in Bangladesh right now.I am leaving saturday from Bangladesh. Please let me know the every thing and cost also.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013