Pain and burning urethra, urinalysis negative, polyp removed. Taking Phenazopyridine. What could be going on?

Hi...I have frequent and severe pain and burning in my urethra ... - I am in the 3rd week of this particular episode. I am a patient of the Mayo system where they have done an urinalysis (negative), cystoscopy , that bladder procedure where they go all the way up with the camera - just one polyp was removed, otherwise evertyhing was negative; flow study, ultrasound, CT scan - nothing show up. I have perscription Phenazopyridine and Urelle and today my urologist put me on flo-max. What could possible be going on?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012