Pain and burning sensation while urination. Urine analysis normal. Taken antibiotics. Advice?

hello sir , my name is ganesh from mysore india ,,, sir since from 1 year am suffering from bladder pain and burning senasation, i had done ultra scan and urin analysis test but everthing will be came normal and also i had taken antibiotic upto 3weeks more tablet name niftas and tonic name urikind,, and also i drinking daily plenty of water daily but still this pain doesnnt goes away !!!!! please can u advice me what to do ?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Hello Ganesh and thanks for the query
In my opinion its better to consult an urologist and get your detailed investigation done and get to a diagnosis. The investigation you may need are IVP, CT scan KUB, Investigation to rule out Tuberculosis or any evidence of Ca.
Till you got your consultation take plenty of water as you are already taking with some alkaliser.
Also needs to investigate for other cause of pain in abdomen.
Best Wishes