Pain and burning sensation in breast, pus filled bump on nipples. EBF. On antibiotics. What can help?

Hi, I am nursing mother my daughter is 3 months old and she is on EBF. since her birth I am feeling pain and burning sensation in my left breast. from last 3 weeks I have pus filled bump on my nipple. I am in great pain. doctor recommended me antibiotics which I took but no relive. now she has suggested me to go for ultrasound for cancer. please guide me what is it and how I get rid of pain and bump.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013