Pain and burning sensation around rib cage. Ultrasound showed swollen lymph node around breast. Worrisome

I have been having pain in my right rib cage around where my bra would go (behind my right breast and under my armpit - about 6 inches down. I have stopped wearing a bra for weeks now and still have tenderness. (burning irritation). I have been reading online and have encountered websites that mention lymph nodes. I will mention that a lymph node showed up in my right breast ultrasound a week ago. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Feb 2013