Pain and burning in the ribs and on the back. Diagnosed with spondylosis. Tingling and pain in the shoulder. Need help

My right side where my ribs are it always is in pain. If I try to massage the area then I get this overwhelming itching, burning and painful feeling internally. The pain goes down through my back to the buttocks on right side only. This is very painful. I ve had the same pain for over 20 years. I was diagnosed with Spondelosis and have have to fusion one on the neck c5 & c7. When I tell my doctor about this pain he seems to blow it off and refers back to the neck. Now after some sometime as passed 12 yrs after surgery I have expirenced my neck to begin to have pain again and now some tingling under my left shoulder blade and a painful area about the 5-6inches under my left breast . The pains on my right side have increased and I can t get any relief. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012