Pain and burning at the penis head, groin soreness and sensitivity, feeling of knot in groin. Cause?

i think i have a uti but not sure the head of my penis hurts and burns when i go to the bathroom and before every time i go he head of my penis is stuck together and i have to pull it apart it has been going on for 3 days now and a new thing has just come up today the right side of my groin is real sore and sensitive to the touch and it feels like there is a knot right there i have never had this problem before if it is a uti can i cause a knot in the groin area what can i do thanks Daniel
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012