Pain and bruise near the rib. Have anxiety. Should I be worried?

Hi, I have spent all day today doing some research and have not found anything related to my symptoms. It started about 2 years ago, I noticed a bruise on my right rib and ignored it. When I used to do abdominals I could feel something popping and stopped. About two months ago I started having some sharp pain sometimes its burning pain or sort of a sore pain as if I had pulled a muscle. It worsens when I m sitting down, I feel like I m compressing into this lump and its hard to inhale. It also shakes at times, it radiates to my side back sometimes but not as much. It s extremely uncomfortable as its present at all times. I ve had blood test and an ultrasound , all normal. Sleeping on my right side is out of the question, I feel anxiety almost instantly. I can’t clean, or go to the gym as I end up in so much pain and regret. I almost feel as If I had a balloon inside and it blows up every time I breath. The lump feels very hard when I’m in a lot of pain. PLEASE HELP!!
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013