Pain and bleeding during sex. Normal?

hi i want to ask that i,m 23 yrs old i,m married me n my husband had sex but for two months it was normal but for last two days we had sex n i felt like hes hitting something i felt sooo much pain and bleeding , but it went for 1 hour slightly today again we had sex n i felt same sever pain n then bleeding plz tell me is it normal?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Before Intercourse must forplay 30 min and when your vagina get wetness then you start intercourse , with dry vagina intercourse can be painful. Request to your husband to perform slowly and use comfortable position for sex. If you still facing blood and too much pain visit your doctor clinic .
Sexologist Dr. Usman Ali's  Response
Bleeding from the vagina either during or just after sexual intercourse is never normal and should always be checked by a doctor.