Pain and bleeding during bowel movement, lump near anus. Peeling testicle skin, pain during erection. Solution?

Advance thanks for your suggestion.

When I shit my anus is paining a lot, earlier blood too came, but now it stopped but pains a lot near the anus. then a lump like is formed near my butt and anus. My cock ball skin is peeled off in a ring shaped it irritates me a lot, When my cock erected my foreskin which touches the cock skin which is beneath the penis, pains a lot, so whenever it erects it pains me. Please tell me the relief.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013