Pain and bleeding after getting mirena fitted. Enlarged cervix. On antibiotics. Pain in the groin area. Anything to be worried?

Hi , I had the Miranda coil fitted 20 days ago, I have been in constant pain and bleeding since. I visited the doctor after 16 days and she said my cervix was enlarged and I had discharge , she took swaps and gave me a 5 day course of antibiotics I am to return on Thursday the 20th of dec. Yesterday I felt sick all day and my stomach is swollen and painful to touch, also cramping again all day. Should I return to the doctors before Thursday my clothes are uncomfortable to wear as my stomach is so bloated, the pain is in my lower groin all thw way to my waist and in my back. Regards Tracy YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012