Pain all over my body, swollen ankle, recurring swelling on wrist, swollen lymph nodes behind ear after starting depo pervera shot. What treatment should be taken?

I have Pain all over my body. I have a swollen left ankle that no Dr knows what it is, I have joint pain, muscle pain, and I have this bumb in my right hand between my hand and wrist that swells off and on. It is a little bumb right now. All this started happening after I took 1 depo pervera shot 7 months ago to regulate my periods. After the emotional issues I had on it that one time I never went back for another one. All my blood work is showing up fine and there seeing no inflammation and I feel like a old person. I also have swollen Lyphs behind my right ear just where my neck begins but people telling me it is my muscle and it is only a knot. At times it numbs a little if I rub it or push on it. I also have a knee issue where I am loseing cartilage . I hear it crack and grumble alot while walking so I know about that. The Dr. said I might have some arthritis in that knee. I feel like I am loseing it, or I am going to die. I am wondering what it all could be. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012