Pain all over back, shoulder. Having chills, fatigue. Also have eczema, hives. Suggestions?

Since I was in my late teens and early 20 s I have had issue with fatigue , I have always had poor ability to focus, Dx with ADD/ ADHD as a child. I spent almost all my 20 s pregnant or nursing, had a very difficult relationship with the father of my four boys and not surprisingly, was Dx with depression . In 2009, I noticed that I was having drenching nite sweets that were off and on and I just put it off as nothing, I have always bruised easily, and have had eczema since my teens and was told it eas food allergys. Back/muscle pain is no great mystery since I have been in the nursing profession since 1999. All that said within this past few weeks I have had a storm of all these symptoms that left me feeling as though I would be better off dead. I became covered with hives , bruising to my inner thighs that is anout finger tip size and spotty, pain all over , in my back , but especially in my right shoulder and scapula .. The fatigue was so severe, I could barely function, and chills and nite sweets, I had a refill on medrol dose pack and started it 3 days ago and the itching stopped, the pain is better, but not resolved , still have chills, but no fever, and I can handle activity if I pace my self with brakes. I went for a massage today and could not relax enough for releif, I was told I was to high strung. Yippy, all my life! High strung, lazy, crazy, hyperchonriac? Fine, Im crazy, right?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012