Pain after urination, normal test results, have habit of excessive masturbation. What could be the cause?

I have a sworness type pain after I urine everytime I use the bathroom. I went to the doc to see did I get burned by a female or what so ever. That was not the issue. Its been going on for about 2 years now and I still just can not figure out what the problem can be. Can it be too much masterbation. Because I often masterbate like at least 3 times a day at the most.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
Assuming all your blood and urine reports to be normal I would suggest the following
1. reduce the frequency of masturbation.
2. drink plenty of water
3.exercise regularly.