Pain after urination. Normal urine test and urethral discharge test

HI DOCTOR I AM 28 YEARS OLD AND HAVING PAIN ON MY PENIS AFTER URINE SOMETIMES 2 MINUTES AND SOMETIME MORE THAN. I HAVE DONE URINE TEST 3 TIMES AND ITS NORMAL ALSO HAD URETHRAL DISCHARGE TEST WITH THE ADVISE OF UROLOGIST ALSO NORMAL BUT MY PROBLEM STILL AS IS IT. FOR YOUR REFERENCE I HAD USED TO HAVE SEX WITH MY PARTNER REGULARLY BUT BEFORE 2 MONTHS I HAD SEX WITH NEW FRIEND FOR MAY BE THREE OR FOUR TIMES AND SHE IS MY FRIEND WORKING TOGETHER AS WELL AND DOESN T HAVE ANY STDs. I USED TO DO MASTURBATE AS WELL LIKE TWICE A WEEK PLEASE HELP ME OUT I AM REALLY FRUSTRATING.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012