Pain after urinating. Taking antibiotics for urinary tract infection, back pain. Safe to stop medication?

hi! i experienced pain during the last drop of my urine so i went to the hospital and had a urinalysis . doctor said i have urinary tract infection and prescribed inoflox 400mg 2x a day for one week. it s my fourth day now of taking the anitbiotic. the pain during the last drop of my urine has stopped but today i started to feel lower back pain . would it be fine if i stop the medication? or i should contiue to prevent resistance? but my lower back hurts. please help! :( thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012