Pain after uneven filling, taken antibiotic liquid. X-ray clear. What can I do?

Hi there. I had a filling done by a dentist on bottom left side (two teeth ) in December 2011. My teeth were hurting me after (same bottom left side) the filling was uneven. I went for filling adjustment. It still continued to hurt when I chew or was biting on that side. I went for another filling (second filling, same teeth, bottom left) and it was still hurting. It hurt me when I floss. All my teeth r fine except these two bottom left when I floss it hurts. So the dentist saw inflammation in that spot so he gave me antibiotic liquid to rinse for 2 weeks. It still hurts. Then he said to rinse with salt water so I did it for a while. It still hurts. It hurts when I floss. The minute the floss touches teeth surface I feel pain and when i put it deeper to the gum it doesn t hurt, so I assume the gums r not the problem. They wanted me to see periodontist. I don t see the need for that. They did x-ray of these bottom teeth and it didn t show anything. So what can I do. They ll do anything not to take the responsibility for their actions. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012