Pain after taking Megamox for tooth pain, cannot sit for long time. How to reduce side effect?

my sister took megamox as prescribed by doctor during tooth pain problem but after few days she started getting problem like internal pain, paralysing and such---- doctors in Egypt have failed to find out really the kind of side effect because she has real pain and cant sit for long time, cant bed as normal person-----she has had several scanning and the Liver is okay. what do we do to reduce this side effect?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012