Pain after removing the wisdom tooth. Is it normal? Had an abscess after dental filling

I had a wisdom tooth pulled a week ago today and it is the only tooth i have ever had pulled. I went in yesterday to find out why it still hurt and why 4 of the teeth in front of it hurt too. I found out I had a dry socket so they packed it with some kind of iodine foam stuff, That one is feeling better but the other teeth are still tender. Is that normal? Plus I had a filing on the other side of my mouth done 2 days before the extraction which i found out yesterday was abscessed so I am on antibiotics.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013