Pain after landing onto either side of a chain over a year ago, still painful. Any permanent solution ?

hi, my friend fell onto a chain about a year ago and landed with her legs either side of it, it was a painful experience to say the least, its been a year and it is still painful to touch, there are no marks or scar tissue although there was a small cut at the time of the incident and it did swell an awful lot when it happened. do you have any advice on what the problem could be or any way of solving the problem?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Pain after landing onto either of the chin over a year ago with continued concerns would mean that you might need to have your chin imaged. That would mean you should have an x ray or a CT scan of the region done. I believe that you will do well with all the problems if you start taking medications after visiting with a doctor who is specialized in orthopedic issues.

I hope this helps. Take care! Have a lovely day!