Pain after injuring right hamstring tendon. Taken injection, still painful. What could be done?

At the end of August, I injured my right hamstring tendon at the ischial bone when I fell. On September 11, the pain became so severe, I ended up in the ER. I received an injection by an orthopedist a week, or so later. This, along with physical therapy helped considerably. However, the pain has become severe again; I an unable to sit for more than 5 minutes. I'm still in PT. is there anything else to be done?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013