Pain after injecting Boldenone, cracking body, weakness. Justification?

Hello, I m practicing bodybuilding and I m getting prepared for a tournament within few months, I m using some kinds of steroids such as Trenbolone Acetate & Tri-Boldenone 225 2 cm of each per week. The day when I m using Boldenone, I usually take the injection in the morning, after few hours I start feeling pain in the injection spot and it increase on the day after, with flue or illness symptomes, most common pain in my body, faiting or weakness and I m feeling my body is craking, and it happenned three times, can you please justify this? and how can I counter it??
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012