Pain after hip replacement, spams, muscles hard, pain in buttock, lower back pain. How to cure?

hi i am having pain 2 yrs after a right hip replacement i get pain in my grion right side pain in my top of leg when i sneeze my leg feels heavy and spasms all the time muscle feels very hard in the thigh pain in buttock and lower back pain from the top of right leg down to behind my shin i had a car accident in 2005 which caused the above but i was hoping replacment would have helped was good up to about 5 mths after op but then things started getting worst at first was like a dead leg feeling but was told that it would pass any help would be great
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013