Pain after draining an inflamed ingrown hair. Lump in the vagina after having intercourse. What is it?

hello my name is anakaren im 21 years old iam a female , last year i had an ingrown hair and my obgyn used a catheter to drain it out i only had it for three weeks due to the fact that i was in a lot of pain so i had to get it removed after a two weeks of it being removed i had sex with my bf and about two months later a lump on my right side of my vagina labia appeared , it was the size of a grape now its the size of a plum what may this be?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013