Pain after delivery, superficial gap in suture, open perineum. Scared

hello, i delivered 18 days back normally to a baby my first child , i had epistomy done i am not sure what the degree of cut is but it is close to my anus . On third day she told me the stiches have open. I have severe pain after 6 days of delivery and when i showed it to gyn on 15 th day she told me there is infection and mentioned in comment superficial gapping in suture. She gave mre drugs for infection and antiinflammatory . I just happened to check my perinium and it was very scary since it is wide open I am scared now will this be wide open alwzs or will iit close automatically Do i need to restich or it will heal on its own How many days will it take to heal automatically When this pain will go off on its own pls help
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012